Cooling is a very important factor that needs to be considered while building a baler. An efficient cooling system brings following benefits:
- Extended lifespan of hydraulic system.
- Extended lifespan of hydraulic oil.
- Increased hydraulic system’s availability, more operating time and fewer shutdowns.
- Reduced service and repair costs.
- High efficiency level maintained in continuous operation. The system’s efficiency falls if the temperature exceeds the ideal working temperature.
Air Conditioner Cooling-Sinobaler
Air cooling is suitable for countries with low ambient temperature. The noise of this cooling option is high. Whilst in countries with high ambient temperature like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, India etc. the ambient temperature can reach 50 degree centigrade in summer, and air cooling will not be efficient. Compared with Air Cooling, AC (Air Conditioner) Cooling has better cooling effect, less electric power consumption and less noise. Water cooling on the other hand is with good cooling effect even under high temperature, but will take up some extra space as it requires a separate cooling tower and will consume certain amount of water every day.
The best cooling option is decided by considering clients’ local conditions, ambient temperature, adequacy of water supply etc. Contact Sinobaler for more details of each cooling option.