Thursday, July 10, 2014

Conveyors


Conveyor is a common piece of mechanical handling equipment that moves materials from one location to another. With the increased demand of an automated operation, more and more industries prefer to use conveyor to replace manual transportation and handling of goods. This is also the case in waste management and recycling business, more clients tend to have conveyor connection with baler for ease of operation and saving labor.

There are mainly two types of conveyor that are used for Sinobaler baling machines.

1. Heavy Duty Steel Chain Conveyor
2. Belt Conveyor

The Heavy Duty Steel Chain conveyor is usually used together with heavy duty type of horizontal baler, like Sinobaler manual tie horizontal balers and automatic horizontal balers, for conveying waste material like cardboard, paper, films and other bulky materials into the balers. Since these horizontal balers are with higher capacity than the average vertical balers, so conveyor for such balers need to be built in a tough and strong way for conveying large amount of materials. This heavy duty steel chain conveyor as its name suggest is with complete steel construction with an average weight of above 7 tons. It also has a horizontal part which you can bury below ground level for very convenient feeding.

Belt Conveyor adopts high strength PVC conveying belt and damper ensuring no material spillage. It is widely used to transport small to medium sized materials, such as used clothes, small carton boxes, PET bottles, aluminum cans etc. At SINOBALER, they are usually connected with our horizontal bagging baler for conveying wood shavings, rice husk etc.
It can also be connected with vertical balers.

To obtain more knowledge about conveyor and baling machines, Sinobaler experts are very glad to help you.

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete